Saturday 4 May 2013

Pet most that a friend… a member of family.


Since little always I dream with have a pet, even if I wish a white tiger. With time I find that it is impossible.  Today have a pet. It is a naughty dog of 2 years old. His name is Roy and I adopt of street. For us (my mother, my sister and me) it is a member of family. I have had dog and fish, but my friend love the cat, thus I don`t know as best.

I hate people that experiment with animals because for my each being have the same right. The human think that they are proprietor of the world and they forget that the animals have feelings.
If I could be an animal I would to be a white tiger or a bird, a white tiger because I love it and a bird because they can fly and they are free.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the birds because it is very beautiful and can fly anywhere.

    ReplyDelete