Friday 24 May 2013

My dreams...


For me the dreams are messages and/or wish of our unconscious. But too I think that the dreams are in someone people predictions of the future.
Hardly ever I remember my dreams, but where I do, I remember the story, the state, but I do not remember the detail, therefore I do not know if I dream in color or in white and black. The last dreamt that remember was that I was losing way house.
Frequently I daydream, "I live in the cloud", and therefore rarely I know that happen near of me and less in the world. But my dreams are fantasy, thought that only happen in the films and rarely do I think in the future.
If I had lots of money I would like to travel for the world, to know many places and to have a big house where I can breed many animals.
Today my dream is to become independent, and work in as I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment