Sunday 19 May 2013

My life would not be the same without my computer


I would say that my favorite piece of technology is the computer. But for a moment I think that the mobile phone would overcome it.  The computer is essential for my live as student. In it, I happen the great majority of my time.
For Christmas my mother renews my computer, and where I see it, love it. For me, it is wonderful, very light and fast. His color is blue, my favorite color.
I use my computer for watching anime; to speak with my friends; to find information; to listen music; to do task of at university; to download music, series, movies, and many things more. On top my computer saves information, photos, pictures, books, etc.
In this globalized world, the computer is a tool very important, because it is a window with world, we can know people of different country.
Without the computer I would be an island and many of the things that I do today would be impossible.


No comments:

Post a Comment