Friday 26 July 2013

My memories

In general I have bad memory, I remember little think of my childhood, because there is a song that brings back childhood memories, it is “la famila” or “mi familia” de Pinpinelas. Really I do not know the reason, because Pinpinelas no is the type music that my mother listening, but where I listening I remember the house where lived
At the age of 2 years approximately with my cousin, we took money from my mom for buy candies; I remember that we cross the street and that there are many candies. In this moment she has sleep but where she wake up, she became very angry with the seller. This is my first childhood memory, very funny, not believe???
At the age of 4 or 5 years I learnt to swim in the beach whit a stranger and it was a strange experience.
Where kin I remember to watch “Expediente Secreto X”, after in the school period I watched sakara card captors, pokemon, digimon, etc.

 Outside of school I liked watching TV and go to a square that was in front of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment