Monday 22 April 2013

The music is my daily energy!!!!


My day begins with them and makes my journey more pleasing to the University.  The known thanks to the song “Cherry Saku Yuuki” and although at first did not give much importance over time stole my heart.
Antic Cafe or An Cafe was formed in 2003 and is a band of Visual / Oshare Kei and J-rock originating in the Kanto region in Japan. Now its members are Miku (vocals), Kanon (bass), teruki (drums), Takuya (guitar) and Yuuki (keyboard).
They came twice to Chile, but I could not go to any of his concerts but I hope to come back to visit them, the third time's the charm.
I do not know if it's my favorite band, but if that's what I like, I love your songs, I identify with his lyrics and his music encourages me. Another thing I like about them is their clothing.
It is difficult choose just one song, as there are three that I love, "Aroma", "Best Apart" and "Alone", I feel like they were written for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment